Friday, June 5, 2009

A few reviews of my work.....just in case you want to read them!

Beth Lasley Damann Photography by DG: Donna has provided my family with photographs we will cherish forever. She captured images very intimate and important to us, that I am proud to display on my walls for a lifetime. Thank you Donna for being the kind, and talented artist you are - and blessing my family beyond measure.


Kellie Makeeff Morrison Photography by DG: I want to write about my INCREDIBLE experience with Photography by DG. Donna Green is not only a complete professional, but also very personable, patient, creative, and talented. She doesn't just take a picture, she captures the moment, the personality, the emotion in every one of her shots. She catches and creates the greatest of memories of those special milestones in you

No comments: